Steady and Consistent
22.47, 24th October, 2025, Friday
Hello, my dear reader. I hope you are enjoying your life. Today was eleventh day of our voyage, and it went as usual. I focused for four hours and fifteen minutes. I thought I would increase it today, but it ended up on that.
The morning session of two hours and the afternoon session of two hours made it total of around four hours. I was going on terrace for the evening session, which is usually of an hour, but some work came and it didn't happen. After dinner, I went outside.
I was feeling bored while studying Digital Logic but now it's feeling interesting. I didn't touch TOC today. Also I cancelled going to Mumbai for my ISRO exam.
I'll probably watch a movie or something now. We will again sail tomorrow with high morale. Until then, bye bye. See you tomorrow.
Tomorrow's tasks:
- Digital Logic Lectures and Note-making (4 hours)
- TOC revision and practice (3 hours)
Today's focus report:



Comments
Post a Comment