The first post

 The First Post

First post
21:33
17th July, 2024
Wednesday

            Hello there! This is Rudra Chaudhari this side. Welcome to my first blog! Today I am starting this blog. I always wanted to start a blog, to write something, something big. I'm starting with this little blog where I will be sharing my daily life and incidents and my thoughts and almost everything I would like you to know. 

            I don't know who are you and how did you end up here, but welcome. And also please excuse my english grammatical mistakes and punctuation mistakes that have been made or that you will find. Okay, so my reader I heartly welcome you to my blog and I wish you will find this blog interesting and readable.

            So.. that I can't know about yourself, I think I should introduce myself to you even if you know about me incase this blog is being read in future about 40 or 50 years old or maybe 100 or maybe an alien is reading this or maybe a robot who have taken control over the humans :{. Okay enough drama! I am as you know Rudra Arun Chaudhari, and I am a student right now. Student of what?, student of Computer Science Engineering in the most prestigeous college of engineering in the world (he is saying it ironically) : Government College of Engineering, Jalgaon. You may think where Jalgaon is? Jalgaon is a city in north Maharashtra in India and India is in Asia and Asia is on the Earth and Earth is in solar system in milky way galaxy incase you are an alien to my planet and don't know about it lol. I think this is enough about my nativity. We will discuss about it later if subject arises again.

            Right now I am sitting in Library(abhyasika) and writing this blog. What should I tell you more about myself? Its all boring stuff and I don't want to repeat it to you guys. I tell that boring stuff to almost every important person I know that I am currently studying for GATE and this and that so lets keep it aside. I think I should tell you about my day?... It was also not that interesting because all I did was waking up at 9 and then went to abhyasika to study and then went back home to akka's home again to have sabudana as today is aashadhi ekadashi and then went again to abhyasika and coded the studylogger app in python then to megha akka's home then to Temple (mandir) then to college for running then to 100 ft road and then into the abhyasika to write this and after this I will head back to Nutan akka's home and will hopefully sleep early or not lets see. 

I think that's all for today because I am out of things to write. See you in next blog. Have a very good day and enjoy your life... Byeeeee... 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts