Trails of March 25

19:36
March 30, 2025
Sunday

 Trails of March 25

"Go with the flow (अनुगच्छतु प्रवाह)", is something I started admiring in this month of March. This month was a special month as I officially pressed the start button of my work life and geared up. Although most of the month went into monotonous work, there were some special days which lead ups and downs in the life. 

In starting of the month, I joined a company named "Ram Antivirus" for an internship. As an Option 2 student, it is necessary for me to do an internship in this course of time. There were no promises about the stipend but the company environment seemed to be chill with no much stress and flexibility of work, so I made my mind to join it instead of the other one demanding six months bonding. My work was not on antivirus but other project related to stock market analysis was assigned to me. I was happy about the project as there were a lot to learn and develop. Also there were no one working me on that project, but I like it, I usually enjoy working solo. Initially I started learning some technicalities of the stock market but after started majorly on machine learning and technical developments. In this month I did a good progress in my work and learning, I developed a ML model from scratch, from creating the dataset by myself, labelling it, to fine tuning it. There are some improvements which can be done, I will do it after some time. For the second model, which I started working on lately, is right now in the initial stages of developments, there was no much about it as I directly used the FinBERT, google's pretrained model for the task. Okay, enough talking about the work.

From last month only I had started taking Deepak Poonia Sir's Discrete Mathematics lectures, even though the GATE exam result had not came out, and I had not decided the next step (haven't decided it now also), I did not wanted to waste the time. But it got left after couple of weeks as I started learning other things also. The response sheet was out and I checked the marks on several websites, they all were showing 47 marks and predicted rank around 2000. I had made my mind that I am not going to get any my expected college. Result came out on 19th and I was somewhat shocked to see my rank 31XX (I don't remember exact). Marks were 53.93 which was not a shock because I knew it was going to increases because of normalization but rank was very much far away from the goal. I still haven't thought about what to do next. Right now there is just one thing going in my mind which is I need to make money. I should be making some handful of money to afford my expenses and to be financially free and independent. The score isn't bad but it is also not that much. I need to think about the next action.

I was hitting gym this month, not everyday, but for most of the days of the week. Usually I work out in evening but I started going for the gym after waking up around 7 in morning. I had a good company with me of my two idiots. The friction of starting and doing it becomes very less if you have even one passionate person about it around you. I felt good after reconnecting with weight lifting after such long time. I really like transforming my body, I feel good. This month's routine was like, waking up at 7, go to gym, return at 9 with milk, getting ready, sometimes studying in college reading hall, then having lunch and leaving for office in between 12 to 13, then returning at around 19, having dinner, then back at room, scrolling phone for sometime and then sleep. The schedule changed in the last week of the month after the first day of the annual gathering, something happened, and I took 3 days recovering from it. This month, I did not wanted to be hard on myself and wanted to relax a bit. I allowed myself to do things that relaxed me and helped me not to burnout, like watching series or deliberately spending some time strolling outside. I moved forward with the Breaking Bad, now I am onto end of the season 3, I do not feel guilty watching it that of scrolling for Instagram for the same time.

Right now its the first day of April, I have started research on creating "Stumigo" which you will find soon in next blogs. It will be my first preneur. I need to move in pace for creating it as it is just residing in my head for too long and I need to bring it to life asap. 

Okay, this was about my March 25, it was a good month. Now let's see what April brings. Have a good day or afternoon or night, and a very happy life. See you in the next one. Byeeeee!



Here's a selfie took while dancing in the Carvaan 2K25, GCOEJ

Selfie



Comments

Popular Posts