A Task started is half done



23.48, 28th October, 2025, Tuesday 


Hello, my dear reader. I hope your day is going well. Today was fifteenth day of our voyage. I was able to complete half of the each tasks. So, today, I focused for three hours and twenty four minutes. 

In the morning, the focus was dispersed, so I couldn't concentrate much. Only an hour of focus was achieved in the morning. After the lunch, I felt asleep and woke up at 16. Then, I managed to focus for an another hour. In evening, I sat again for solving the PYQs of TOC but was able to do it for just few minutes. After that, I had dinner, and went outside. After returning, I solved the PYQs.

That was for today. See you tomorrow.

Tomorrow's tasks (if I stay at home):

  • Digital Logic Lectures (4 hours)
  • Computer Networks Revision (2 hours)
  • Compiler design revision (1 hour)

Today's focus report:




Comments

Popular Posts