Increase the knots

 


22.41, 20th October, 2025, Monday


Hello, my dear reader. I hope you are safe and sound. Happy Diwali 🪔. Today, was the seventh day of our voyage, and it went pretty well. Today I focused for five hours and twenty minutes. Although the target was six hours, it's not bad.

The majority of the credit goes to the morning session of three hours and twenty minutes, which laid the foundation for our target and built momentum. In the afternoon, I got distracted by instagram. I thought I would just scroll for sometime but more than an hour vanished. Instead of regretting it, I immediately sat for the second session of one hour, and the first task got completed. In the evening, I went up to the terrace and focused for another hour. The evening focus wasn't intense. I repeatedly got zoned out and found it hard to return to the present moment. When the sun set, I meditated for twenty minutes and went down to my room. After that, I had dinner and went outside to hang out with friends. Now, I am home.

Last night, I slept a bit earlier than usual. In the morning, I woke up at seven and didn't feel very energetic at the start of the morning session, but I didn't give up and completed it. After that, I didn't find it very hard to complete the rest of the tasks. If I hadn't wasted the afternoon hours scrolling, I could've achieved more because I was in a flow state. Let it be-it's okay. We'll count this a good comeback.

Let's keep the energy high and achieve more tomorrow.

Tasks for tomorrow: 

  • Digital Logic Lectures (4 hours)
  • Theory of Computation Revision (2 hours)

The TOC concepts should be completly revised by tomorrow, and only practice should be left.

Alright then. Bye bye. See you tomorrow. Keep grinding and Stay Hard!

Today's focus report:




Comments

Popular Posts