Minima in the curve

 


22.07, 19th October 2025, Sunday

Hello my dear reader. I hope you are making progress toward your goal in life. Today was the sixth day of our journey. I was able to achieve a little today. I managed to focus for two hours and twenty minutes today. 

Today's morning session started late around ten and it was the only one today. After that, I had to go out to do some other work and I returned at five. I spent some time in the evening at home and some on the terrace. After dinner, I hung out with friends. And now I am home. I am feeling sleepy, so I think I should sleep and we'll resume sailing from tomorrow. I think I need to restructure the routine and organize the time for better productivity.

That's all for today. Bye bye. See you tomorrow.

Tasks for tomorrow: 

  • Digital Logic Lectures (4 hours)
  • Theory of Computation Revision (2 hours)
Here is the today's report : 


Weekly report: 




Comments

Popular Posts