Morning Sunshine



22.15, 23rd October, 2025, Thursday 


Hello, my dear reader. I hope your day is going great. Today was the tenth day of our voyage and I managed to focus for four hours and six minutes. The major chunk of that came from the morning session of three hours, and the remaining from the short evening session. I had thought that I would do an afternoon session, but I fell asleep in the afternoon, so the plan got messed up. At night as usual, I went outside to hang out with friends. They have come for Diwali, and will be gone by next week. 

I don't want to write much now. I am thinking of journaling my thoughts and things I find interesting in other blogs. 

We will try to increase the sessions tomorrow. Alright then. Bye bye. See you tomorrow.

Tomorrow's tasks:

  • Digital Logic Lectures (3 hours)
  • Digital Logic Note-making (3 hours)
  • Theory of Computation Revision (2 hours)

In TOC, just the Turing Machine chapter is left for conceptual revision. I will try to finish it tomorrow.

Today's focus report:



Comments

Popular Posts