Peaceful Evening
22.09, 22 October, 2025, Wednesday
Hello, my dear reader. I hope you're doing great. Today was the ninth day of our voyage, and I focused for an hour and thirty-two minutes. The morning session started late, and I was feeling sleepy early in the morning, so I took a nap. Then, I tried to focus in the afternoon, and after a short study session, my friend called me for an evening walk. I hadn't walked on that road for the last 2-3 months, so I said yes. After the stroll, I got home and had dinner. Then, I went outside to take a walk. There, I spent some time with my friends and then went back home.
Tomorrow is Bhaubeej, but for some reason, my sisters aren't coming. So we'll set out sails free and increase our speed again. See you tomorrow then. Bye-bye. Peace.
Tomorrow's tasks:
- Digital Logic Lectures (3 hours)
- Digital Logic Note-making (3 hours)
- Theory of Computation Revision (2 hours)
Today's focus report:




Comments
Post a Comment