Rest, Restore, Retry
22.10, 17th October, 2025, Friday
Hello, my dear reader! I hope you are doing well and living your life to the fullest. Today was the fourth day of our journey, and I'm quite sad to say that our boat trembled a bit today. Only yesterday I was talking about the low days, and today we hit some rocks. I managed to focus for 2.08 hours today. I know the dip is quite large, but it won't define our overall march towards excellence.
Right from the morning, my focus kept shattering. Random thoughts kept coming to my mind. I wanted to eat my favorite food in the morning, but the shops were closed which disappointed me. By then it was around nine, so the start of my first session got delayed.
After an hour of focus, I was feeling hungry, so I decided to eat something. While eating, I finished the remaining Troy movie from yesterday. It was twelve o'clock, I thought I should take bath for refreshment. After taking a bath, I made coffee for the second time and started completing the remaining first session.
I did well for one hour straight but then started feeling hungry and sleepy. I had not taken a proper meal. I warmed the milk and ate some biscuits with it. My parents also came home, and they brought my favorite meal - vada pav - for me. Because I was feeling exhausted and had little energy to focus, I thought I might watch something. I started "No Strings Attached". Although I had seen it earlier, I wanted to watch it again. By 17.30, I had spent my time watching and eating. I started feeling anxious because I still had a lot to complete, and I wasn't in the mood to do it. I scrolled on my phone and walked on the terrace. I thought I would focus at night as much as I could. I called my friend who has come to our hometown for Diwali. We talked and then I returned home around 21.30. I ate the remaining Vadapavs while finishing the remaining movie. And right now, I'm writing this.
I felt anxious and loosely focused today. Due to the pressure in my mind to complete the tasks, I felt burnt out too. I think the probable cause was the poor execution of the morning session - which usually builds momentum for the day - and the lack of energy from skipping the proper morning meal. for the last few days, after waking up, I hadn't open my phone, but this morning, I spent a few minutes scrolling. It might have caused distraction and loosened my focus.
All right. It's okay. This is normal in a long voyage, and days like these are expected. We will learn from this and will move forward. Tomorrow will different, and our morale will stay high no matter what! Let's goo..
Today we reached the end of the discrete mathematics lecture series. Although a few topic lectures were left incomplete, we've mostly covered it. We'll soon start completing the notes with high intensity.
Tasks for tomorrow :
- Digital Logic Lectures (4 Hours)
- Computer Networks Revision (1 Hour)
- Theory of Computation Revision (2 hours)
Report of today :




Comments
Post a Comment