Set Foot on the Battlefield
Hello there! Hope you are doing well. Today was the first day of the challenge, and it went well. I did complete the tasks for today. With the morning energy, I completed the DM lectures in one sitting, for the TOC revision, there were some slots which eventually completed the 3-hour target.
From 8 to 11, with some short breaks in between, I marked a cross on the DM task and was planning to start the TOC from 13, but got a call from a friend and after that was feeling somewhat anxious due to the other work, then was able to focus for just .5 hour. In the evening, at 17 I grabbed the whiteboard, its marker and TOC book, and went up to the terrace and focused for 1.5 hours. I feel good on terrace and I think it's a perfect place for me to revise. After that, I was planning to complete the remaining 1 hour in between 20.30 to 22 but I had to fill out the form of RRB exam as today was the last day for it. I spent 1 hour, till 21.30 to fill out the form but the site was too slow and buggy and it couldn't be completed. So I left it, and from 21.45 to 22.45 completed the remaining 1 hour and hurray, my target is complete now!
Honestly, the last 1 hour took a lot willpower just for me to sit for it. It is natural as I usually don't try to focus at night. After I sat, and after 10 minutes, when the flow hit, it went easily. I also solved some PYQs, which seemed super fun to me. I had not wanted to fail on the first day of the challenge, so I did my best to get the tasks done. I'm sure I'll complete the future challenges as well.
That's all for today. Tomorrow's tasks are:
- Discrete Mathematics Lectures (4 Hrs)
- Theory of Computation Revision (3 Hrs)
- [Optional] Computer Networks Revision (1 Hr)
See you tomorrow then. Bye bye. Have a Great Day or a Good Night.
Here's today's report :




Comments
Post a Comment