Shubh Deepawali!

 


22.13, 21 October, 2025, Tuesday 


Hello, my dear reader. I wish you a Shubh Deepawali!. Today was the eighth day of our journey, and it went well-not academically, but overall. 

In the morning, I doomscrolled for more than an hour. Then I started my study session but completed less than an hour. Today was Diwali, so I had lunch early. It was quite heavy, so I didn't do anything in the afternoon. I tried to write notes for Digital Logic, but I was called to clean the bike. I did some other work too, then I  went to the field to light diyas, and later to the temple. After that, I had dinner and went outside. I didn't light any firecrackers, but I enjoyed watching others bursting them. Then I came home. 

Overall, it was a good Diwali 🎇. I hope this Diwali brings a lot of prosperity for me, my family, and to you and yours as well. That's all for today. Watching only lectures was getting monotonous, so I'm blending in note-making  too, so that revision can be done in parallel. From now onwards, our focus will shift from lectures to revision, and revision will take higher priority. 

Tomorrow's tasks:

  • Digital Logic Lectures (2 hours)
  • Digital Logic Notes (2 hours)
  • Theory of Computation Revision (2 hours)

All right then. Bye bye! See you tomorrow. Keep your morale up and NEVER GIVE UP.

Today's focus report: 



Comments

Popular Posts