Small steps, no rush

 


22.31, 18th October, 2025, Saturday 


Hello my dear reader. I hope you are happy. Today was the 5th day of our challenge and it was average. I managed to focus for four hours and fifteen minutes. In those hours, I was able to complete the first task, but not the other two.

I focused for two hours in the morning and two in the afternoon. Today was Dhanteras, so spiritual vibes were coming from the environment. I did Pooja in the evening and then had dinner. After that, I went outside with my friend. There were others too. 

I'm home and I'm not feeling great now after the hangout; not because of my friend, there is another reason. I tried focusing after I got home but I wasn't able to. I am finishing this day. 

Tomorrow's tasks remain the same : 

Digital Logic Lectures (4 hours)

Computer Networks Revision (1 hour)

Theory of Computation Revision (2 hours)

All right then. This much for today. I hope tomorrow will go better than this. Bye bye. See you tomorrow.


Here is today's report: 




Comments

Popular Posts