Steady Wheels, Steady Speed
23.39, 16th October, 2025, Thursday
Hello friend. I hope your day is going great and you are happy. Today was the third day of our journey. I am happy to share that I have completed all the tasks that were assigned to me for today and have maintained the streak. I am trying to stay consistent in this journey. I know there would be days in which for some reason, the focus hours will decrease, but one of those days wasn't today.
As usual, I started the morning session and completed it. I felt sleepy around noon, so I took a nap. After that, took a bath, another coffee for the day, and finished the remaining one hour of the first task. In the early evening, I was very hungry, so I couldn't concentrate. While watching "Troy (2004)", I ate something, but by then, it was already 17.30. I was worried a little because by then the sunlight is already dim, and even if I had gone to the terrace, I would have only been able to focus just for half an hour, at most forty-five minutes. So I didn't go and started the second task in my room instead. I felt good studying in my room and I also unlocked that session, as I usually don't study my room at that time.
After dinner, I talked to a friend on the phone for some time, then scrolled on my phone for few minutes and finally sat for the last task. At night, my focus intensity somewhat decreases, and I don't feel very active. But even so, I mostly completed the last task. In the upcoming days, as this routine becomes habitual, I will try to cover this much work by evening, and the remaining hours will act as extra or free time for relaxation. Let's see.
Tasks for tomorrow :
- Discrete Mathematics Lectures (4 hours)
- Computer Networks Revision (1 hour)
- Theory of Computation Revision + Topic-wise test (2 hours)
Okay then, see you tomorrow. Stay hard!
Here is today's report :




Comments
Post a Comment