The Quest of Completion



23.25, 15th October, 2025, Wednesday 

Hello my dear reader! Hope you are doing well and your day is going great. Today was the second day of our journey and I did well today. Our target was to complete 7 hours of tasks (without optional task) and I got done 6.53 hrs (6 hours, 53 mins). 

The morning session went smoothly, but in the afternoon, I started feeling somewhat burnt out while trying to focus. So the work was getting postponed for a few hours than from the projected time. After dinner, I was feeling tired. I wandered over phone for some time, passed some time, and then sat down to get the remaining task done. And I did pretty well. Even though I was feeling sleepy and tired, I went on reading and solving and reached 6.53-hour mark. Let's gooo, Hurray! 

I will count this as a win for today. But we don't have to stop here. Let's move a bit by bit and conquer this challenge. 

Tomorrow's tasks : 
Discrete Mathematics Lectures (4 hours)
Computer Networks Revision (1 hour)
Theory of Computation Revision (2 hours)

See you tomorrow, bye byeee. Have a Good Day or a Good Night. 

Here's today's report : 

Comments

Popular Posts