Thought of trying something new!

 21.24,   13th October 2025, Monday


Hello my reader, hope you are doing well. Today right now, just a few moments ago I stumbled upon a video from one of my favorite teachers Hitesh Choudhary, on his Hindi channel "Chai Aur Code". There he was discussing about problem of students starting a course or setting a goal and not able to complete it. He mentioned that the same problem exists in the corporate world too but the tasks in corporate eventually gets completed. In corporate there is something called sprint which contains multiple tasks and employees have to complete it. If the sprint tasks doesn't get completed, a second sprint is created which contains left out tasks. He then says that in student's work analogy this might refer to a todo list, but it doesn't work out. Why? Because there is something which is over all the things called ACCOUNTABILITY. Accountability is the thing which gets a task completed by the employee because there is a manager over him to which he needs to report. But for a student, how can this be implemented, he says by community. He went on to discuss his app which contains the features which will be beneficial for the student. But I thought of something else for myself.

I already knew from things I’ve read or heard before  that accountability helps get tasks done. I also have experienced this, during my internship, when my Sir used to ask me about the progress I would get on alert mode and do the work and next time would show him what progress I had made. Sometimes I used to get lazy and avoided the work but as he asked me, I would throw my attention on the work, and like this happened a lot of time, I would work late nights and throughout the afternoons or dedicate a big chunk of morning time to the task. I couldn't work that vigorously towards my studies even though at the moment the studies were much important than the task. Now that I have just left with study and I have to do it at least for next 110 days, I need to hold myself accountable. I want to complete it very badly, a way for this is to become mindful about my time and be accountable towards my studies. 

I am starting a challenge. Challenge to be accountable for my work for 110 days. This is DAY 0 of this challenge. Each night I will post a report of my work done and progress made. I will post the targets of the next day and try to complete them and report back here will full honesty. You can visit here and know about my progress and can leave your thoughts. 

For tomorrow : 
  • Discrete Mathematics Lectures (3 Hours)
  • Theory of Computation Revision (3 Hours)

See you tomorrow then, until then, KEEP THE GRIND GOING!



Comments

Popular Posts