Winds of Winter
22.02, 16th November, 2025, Sunday
Hello, my dear reader. I hope you are safe and sound. Today was a low day, I managed to focus just for an hour and fifty four minutes. The reason of this is distraction. I didn't go to terrace in morning, got easily distracted in my room. Then I took a bath, had lunch and sat again for focus, but after just an hour, again got distracted, and got myself into rabbit hole. After that, I couldn't focus.
I'm now letting this day go. I'm not stressing too much. Next week starts from tomorrow and we have new tasks. We will perform the assigned duties for new week, and after their completion, we will perform these remaining.
Next week's duties:
- DM revision
- COA Revision
- OS Revision
See you tomorrow then.
Tomorrow's Duties:
- COA Revision
- DM Revision
- Sequential circuit Revision
Today's focus report:




Comments
Post a Comment