Getting in motion
21.32, 24th November, 2025, Monday
Hello, my dear reader. I hope you are moving forward in your life with a great positive attitude. Today was forty first day of our journey. I managed to just do a morning session of an hour and forty minutes. After that, my sisters came and then I spent some time with them. Today was not very productive day. I've been feeling not very happy from last few days. But yesterday was fun. The day was spent good. I did not do the optional one hour focus yesterday.
The current routine isn't working very good. It is not producing much. We will create new routine tomorrow. I will wake up, then will take bath, make coffee and will seat in my room only, on the desk. We will focus for three hours straight, I don't care if the session stretches till thirteen or more than that, we'll do it. Then, we'll eat and we'll exercise, we won't stimulate ourselves by any form, no instagram, no whatsapp, no youtube, no snapchat, no music, absolutely nothing. For some fun activity, we have books, scrapes of paper for doodling and sketching and writing. In this week, we have to cover the backlogs of revision, whenever we will feel urge to stimulate ourselve, we will start the timer and will seat for the session, we will sleep on the table if we are feeling very sleepy, but we won't end the session before the timer expire, in afternoon, another two hours of focus and in evening an hour, we will go to stroll at night as a reward.
Let's do it then. We have a plan, let's take the action now. We have to do this now.
Tomorrow's duties:
- OS Revision
- C Revision
- DBMS Revision
Today's focus report:




Comments
Post a Comment