Night gathers, and now my watch begins
23.36, 10th November, 2025, Monday
Hello, my dear reader. I hope you are having a good day. Today was twenty seventh day of our voyage. Today I focused for six hours and seventeen minutes. It was the first day of this week and I had new tasks to get done.
Started with Digital Logic Revision in the morning. In afternoon, I did some Algorithms lectures, in evening CN revision, and then at night, again Algorithm lectures. We have to complete this week's tasks as soon as possible, so that we will be able to solve more questions and practice more.
Let's do it then. When the night is dark and cold, we perform our duties. Now onwards, we won't would not have tasks, we will have duties to do. We are the sworn brothers of the night's watch and we do our duties well.
Alright brothers, today was good. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye bye.
Tomorrow's Duties:
- Digital Logic Revision
- Algorithm Lectures
- CN revision
Today's focus report:




Comments
Post a Comment