Retreat, Regain, Retry




22.43, 21st November, 2025, Friday 


Hello, my dear reader. I hope you are happy. I'm sorry for not writing from last two days. Yesterday, and the day before it, went very dull and strange. On 19th, I wasn't able to focus even for some time, I was feeling unmotivated, cold and I was not able to take any action. The following day also went same, I managed to dug out 2 hours though. Today, I was feeling somewhat motivated, I wasn't dull today. I managed to focus for three hours and forty eight minutes. It is thirty eight day of our voyage.

I spent morning on terrace, which I didn't in last two days. Then taught a friend in evening for about one and half hour, then focused for about two hours in the evening. I did dinner and then I watched a podcast on YouTube. I thought I should focus more now, but I thought I should take it easy and should restore my balance first. I am taking the work lightly and I am trying not to get overwhelmed by it. I think I need some break from studies for some moments. I also need to go out to feel fresh. I am going to a function this Sunday to Jalgaon. I will be meeting my college friends there, so it will be good.

I am thinking, I will watch something leisure now. I wasn't feeling any happiness from last two days. I am feeling better today. Days like this comes sometimes, they have come in past and they have passed and I then have returned to normal. I will be again in form in some moments. Tomorrow's target is just 5 hours in which we will finish COA and start OS if possible.

See you tomorrow then. Bye bye

Today's focus report:



Comments

Popular Posts