Winter has come
23.42, 9th November, 2025, Sunday
Hello, my dear reader. I hope you are safe and sound. Today was the twenty sixth day of our journey. I managed to focus for five hours and forty nine minutes.
From this month, I have started the revision of the subjects. Although some concepts are left for completions, and also I thought to rewatch some subjects, now, I am giving more priority to revising the things that I've completed so far. I have completed the other subjects last year, and I have their notes too, so it is not a problem.
I begin my day by having light breakfast, mostly biscuits with tea. Then I start first session - morning session on the terrace. I revise there in shade until it fades, usually around eleven o clock. Then I take a bath, have lunch, relax for sometime, and then start afternoon session in my room. Some days, in the afternoon, I teach CN to my friend. When it's seventeen in clock, and the sun is getting settled, I go again on terrace for the evening session, which lasts for around little more than one hour, till it's complete dark. Then, in the dark only, I meditate for twenty minutes, and then come downstairs to have dinner. After dinner, I mostly relax for sometime, and then again go to my room for the last session - night session. It is usually of two hours or more if I feel to study more.
Winter has come and we have a duty to do. We will do it, we are pledged to do it.
See you tomorrow then. Bye bye.
Tomorrow's tasks:
- Digital Logic Revision
- Algorithm Lectures
- Computer Networks Revision




Comments
Post a Comment