Fire and Blood
09.19, 4th December, 2025, Thursday
Hello, my dear reader. I hope you are doing great. Today is fifty first day of our journey. Let's sail. We will make most of today.
Today I'm grateful for:
- My family and friends who are standing beside me.
- I found quick way to revise the subjects, by not using full ppts, but from the notes created by previous topper. It is there in the course.
- I have time to accomplish all the things.
See you at Night.
9.29, 5th December, 2025, Friday
Hello, my dear reader. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Yesterday, in morning I did focused for more than an hour and then I fell asleep in afternoon, then I focused at night.
It's a new day, let's sail again.
Today I'm grateful for:
- Having a good night sleep.
- Having God my side.
- Having strength in me to face anything.
Let's do today's duties. We are left with DBMS and some combinatorics. We will complete them and start C programming as well.
00.28, 6th December, 2025, Saturday
Hello, my dear reader. I hope you are doing well. Today was fifty second day of our voyage, and it went well. In DBMS, we are just left with the SQL. We started C programming today. Tomorrow we will continue the same. See you tomorrow.
Tomorrow's Duties:
- Remaining DBMS
- C programming
Today's focus report:




Comments
Post a Comment