Pheonix rising from the ashes




 08.37, 3rd December, 2025, Wednesday 


Hello, my dear reader. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Good Morning. I slept well. From now onwards, we I will write in mornings for a great start and will complete the remaining writing in the night after day winds up. We will start the day with gratitude and will continue with our work with great enthusiasm.

Today I'm greatful because:

  • I'm alive, safe and sound. I don't have any ailments.
  • I have my Mother and Father beside me. 
  • I have all the resources, time and mental and physical abilities to make my dreams come true.

Okay. Now let's start the day. See you at night.


00.19, 4th December, 2025, Thursday 

I managed to focus for six hours and five minutes. Did some DBMS and some combinatorics. Normalisation got completed, ER Model done, File Organization and Indexing done half, and half combinatorics. Tomorrow DBMS will be finished and Combinatorics too. If time permits, we will start C programming.

See you tomorrow. Stay Hard 💪!. Let us show the fuckers what we can do. 

Tomorrow's Duties:

  • Complete DBMS
  • Complete Combinatorics


Today's focus report:



Comments

Popular Posts